Let’s face it… we could all use a little extra awesome in our day. However, someone you know might need it more than usual. Maybe they’re going through a tough time with being bullied, or just going through a rough time in general and they’re in desperate need of an extra dose of awesome. So, how do you know when someone is need of some awesome? We’ve complied a short list of signs to look out for.
- You notice a change in their mood. When someone is having a bad case of the Mondays every day of the week, it’s time to intervene.
- They’re being too hard on themselves. There is always going to be a lot of pressure to be the best you can be, but don’t let the pressure affect someone’s self esteem. Let them know that they’re awesome!
- You’ve been seeing less of them. Those going through a rough time may or not be around the situation that is the breeding ground for the cause (school, extra curricular activity, etc.) Let them know that you miss seeing them around!
- They just lost someone close to them. Whether there has been a death of someone close to them, or their best friend moved away, losing someone close will make anyone feel down in the dumps. Brighten their day and let them know that they still have someone around who cares!
- You just don’t see them smile enough. Regardless of the reason, sometimes we just feel a little bit down. Don’t let anyone go a day without smiling!